Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Wrinkle Patches
- Frownies Facial Patches Forehead and Between Eyes addresses the physical cause of facial wrinkles such as horizontal lines on the forehead and vertical lines between the eyes (sometimes called elevens).
- The muscles of the face cannot move under the patch, keeping you from frowning or expressing while you sleep or any time you have the patch on.
- The paper patch allows the skin to breath promoting skin restoration and repair.
- By holding the crease flat and relaxed while you wear your Frownies patches they train the underlying facial muscles to regain the strength and tone they have lost.
- Frownies are a simple method to reverse deep expression lines. Frownies repair wrinkle-damaged skin without dangers of injections or toxic chemicals, safely and naturally.
Frownies Facial Patches are applied directly over the vertical wrinkles between the eyes or horizontal wrinkles on the forehead. Smooth out the skin, apply the moistened patch, and leave it on at least three hours. The entire wrinkle must be covered by the patch.
Smooth out wrinkles as soon as you see them by using Frownies Facial Patches a few nights a month directly over the lines. Lines in their early stages will be softened in three to five nights, deeper lines will take longer. When the lines are no longer visible; you no longer need to wear your Facial Patches. When you start to see the lines reappear wear the patch again; it is as simple as that.
We recommend using our Rose Water Hydrator to activate the adhesive on the Facial Patches.