How to Apply Frownies Products
Forehead and Between the Eyes Wrinkles
Customise your application by piecing and placing patches to cover the entire wrinkle. Want more coverage? Use FROWNIES to create a patchwork of support over the desired area.
Corners of the Eyes and Mouth Wrinkles
Using Frownies Wrinkle Treatment Patch
- Separate FROWNIES FACIAL PATCH by gently tearing along the perforations.
- Thoroughly cleanse, rinse and dry your face. If you use a moisturizer, allow it to absorb into your skin before applying FACIAL PATCH.
- Massage facial lines with fingertips for 10 seconds to stimulate circulation.
- Moisten the shiny side of patch with FROWNIES Rose Water Hydrating spray or water to activate the vegetable-based adhesive.
- Using two fingers of one hand, smooth your skin while pressing the patch with the fingers of your other hand. Hold in place until patch adheres. Leave on for a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight. Be sure there is no crease under the patch.
- To remove, thoroughly soak patches to release adhesive.
FROWNIES should be worn at least three to four hours at a time, but overnight is ideal and highly recommended. Depending on depth or appearance of existing wrinkles, it may take up to four weeks for noticeable results. As with any skincare product, results vary based on skin type, consistency of use and proper application.*
1. On clean skin, lightly dab Skin Serum to under eye and eye lid area with the pad of one finger.
2. Remove the Eye Gels tray from the foil packet.
3. Apply one Gel to each under eye area adjusting it to cover the corner and under the eye.
4. Gently remove the Gels from your face and place them back on the tray.
5. Re-wet the Gels in the tray with Frownies Rose Water Hydrator to extend the life.
6. Place the tray in a sealed plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator to use again.
If the Gels starts to dry and become brittle, it's because the ingredients are the patch, and they are being applied to the skin.
1. Peel the paper back from the patch.
2. Smooth out and separate the lines with your fingers.
3. Apply the patch over the smoothed lines.
4. Remove patches by slightly wetting to release the adhesive.
5. Treat area with Frownies Skin Serum after removing the patch. (Recommended, not required)
6. Stick patch on clean smooth surface and reuse until adhesive is no longer sticky.