Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Wrinkle Patches
Frownies original facial smoothing patches were created in 1889 - Frownies are applied to counteract lines formed from repetitive facial movements, such as squinting, smiling, etc. Experience the consistency and stability of results that have led to our company's longevity. Wrinkle Free ...Naturally
- Frownies Facial Patches Forehead and Between Eyes addresses the physical cause of facial wrinkles such as horizontal lines on the forehead and vertical lines between the eyes (sometimes called elevens).
- The muscles of the face cannot move under the patch, keeping you from frowning or expressing while you sleep or any time you have the patch on.
- The paper patch allows the skin to breath promoting skin restoration and repair.
- By holding the crease flat and relaxed while you wear your Frownies patches they train the underlying facial muscles to regain the strength and tone they have lost.
- Frownies are a simple method to reverse deep expression lines. Frownies repair wrinkle-damaged skin without dangers of injections or toxic chemicals, safely and naturally.
Frownies Facial Patches are applied directly over the vertical wrinkles between the eyes or horizontal wrinkles on the forehead. Smooth out the skin, apply the patch, moistened with Frownies Rose Water Hydrator and leave it on at least three hours. The entire wrinkle must be covered by the patch.
Applying Frownies Moisturiser Face and Neck under the patch accelerates the benefit. Using Frownies Skin Serum after you remove the patch supplies Vitamin E, C, and ceramides. Ceramides hold skin cells together, forming a protective layer that plumps the skin.
Do not apply Facial Patches under the eyes or inside the eye socket. Do not apply over brow or in hair line.
Store in the original package in a cool and dry environment to prevent product damage.
Smooth out wrinkles as soon as you see them by using Frownies Facial Patches a few nights a month directly over the lines.
Lines in their early stages will be softened in three to five nights, deeper lines will take longer.
When the lines are no longer visible; you no longer need to wear your Facial Patches.
When you start to see the lines reappear wear the patch again; it is as simple as that.
Frownies Facial Patches have been called the 'easiest wrinkle reducer' by Good Housekeeping Magazine USA.
Product Patented by B&P Company Owners and Creators of Frownies
Rose Water Hydrator is used to activate the adhesive on the patch and add an extra hydration to the skin.
Using Frownies Wrinkle Treatment Patch
- Separate FROWNIES FACIAL PATCH by gently tearing along the perforations.
- Thoroughly cleanse, rinse and dry your face. If you use a moisturizer, allow it to absorb into your skin before applying FACIAL PATCH.
- Massage facial lines with fingertips for 10 seconds to stimulate circulation.
- Moisten the shiny side of patch with FROWNIES Rose Water Hydrating spray or water to activate the vegetable-based adhesive.
- Using two fingers of one hand, smooth your skin while pressing the patch with the fingers of your other hand. Hold in place until patch adheres. Leave on for a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight. Be sure there is no crease under the patch.
- To remove, thoroughly soak patches to release adhesive.
FROWNIES should be worn at least three to four hours at a time, but overnight is ideal and highly recommended. Depending on depth or appearance of existing wrinkles, it may take up to four weeks for noticeable results. As with any skincare product, results vary based on skin type, consistency of use and proper application.*
Facial Patches Natural Ingredients:
Natural Weighted Unbleached Craft Paper, Dextrin (Corn) based adhesive.
The paper is unbleached and colored to create a specific weight. Paper can also be cut and tailored to your specific shape and needs. We have tested a variety of materials and paper is the safest and healthiest for the skin on the face. Because silicone is a common allergen, we maintain no silicones.
Dextrin based adhesive has been proven to be hypo allergenic by decades of faithful customers, and has been used by many gluten sensitive people. If you have sensitive skin we recommend you test the patch on your inner wrist the first night to see if your skin reacts in any way.
The Original Facial Wrinkle smoothers treatment since 1889!
We Also Recommend
Bundle - Forehead & Between Eyes Wrinkle Patches with Rose Water Spray